Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO

I am about 3/4 of the way done on the body of my Campside Cardi. I somehow managed to mess up my YOs and knit all of them TBL instead of just the normal way. I kind of like the way it looks so I am just continuing with it. I just hope it will not effect the fit too much. I am already knitting it one size up so that it is extra loose and comfy. We'll see what happens. I am hoping to finish it up soon so I can cast on K's birthday sweater. I found some yarn in my stash that I think she will really like.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...